Friday, May 24, 2013

TROPICANA SPA - MASSAGE AT IT'S FINEST! www.tropicanaspa.blogspot.com

www.tropicanaspa.blogspot.com
TELEPHONE:

SMART - 09399577098

GLOBE - 09156498892

LANDLINE - (02) 542-3191

THE ULTIMATE IN RELAXATION - "TROPICANA SPA"

We do it all! Don't leave your options up to "chance"! Choose the #1 Rated Massage S[a in Makati

****************************** TROPICANA SPA ***********************************

Located in the Heart of Makati - right off of BURGOS Street!!!
106 Polaris St., Makati (across from HANDLEBARS bar)

*******************OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!**********************

5 comments:

  1. The service of Tropicana Spa is awesome I have used at found it's great results . The Spa provides wide variety of massage therapies at an affordable cost .

    Massage Therapy West Kelowna

    Thanks
    Ryan Rusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information! I've been researching different types of massage to see what would be the best for me. so far it's between deep tissue massage, nuru massage, and even acupuncture. I've had back problems for years that I just cant seem to get rid of. has anyone had experience in any of these massage techniques?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Thanks a lot!Massage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to Manila soon, I will check out this SPA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. massage spa

    ReplyDelete